Educators and Parent Groups
Teaching Children About Money
Moonjar Moneyboxes help teach children the three basic concepts of money management: Spending, Saving, and Sharing.
- Get started with Moonjars now! (e-store link coming soon)
- Connect children’s hopes and dreams with conscientious decision-making and financial values.
- Spark positive family dialogue about money.
- Cultivate a generation that is generous, responsible and compassionate to others.
- Align with a current and salient national concern: financial literacy.
- Establish the foundations for long-term security and independence.
Learn about the "Leaders Lesson Plan"